• Enhance and provide effective programs and services that target adults age 50
• Focus on the prevention, management, and control of diabetes and the promotion of
• Focus on increasing educational outreach and awareness to at-risk populations.
• Provide culturally sensitive and community-based services.
If you, or someone close to you, is in a hospital or nursing facility and could benefit from this program, ask to speak with the Community Choice counselor assigned to that facility or call our toll-free number at 1-877-856-0877.
Take a few minutes to write one of your
own on extending unemployment benefits, getting FMAP money
(federal Medicaid aid to states) released to the states or defending
health care reform. Or another topic that resonates with you
right now. If your letter is under 250 words and makes a good case,
it has a good chance of being published.
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- Logic Gates on A Fresh Look at Brain-Based Education
- Trevor Poffenroth on Neuroticism, Extraversion, and Mortality in a Defined Population of Older Persons
- rmallen on On becoming a ‘senior citizen’ . . .
- Kristian Boule on AEP hike outlined at hearing – Utility rate hike.
- Office 2007 Key on AEP hike outlined at hearing – Utility rate hike.