- DQMSB Hanger Wall Hanging - Wall Creative Coat Hook, Wall Coat Hook, Coat Rack (Multiple Sizes) Coat Racks (Size 35CM)
- Standing Coat Racks Coat Rack Landing Coat Hangers Creative Home Furnishing Wood Garment Racks Home Décor -0223 (color B)
- Bar Stool Fashion Round Bar Stool Footstool Leather Seat Kitchen Breakfast Bar Counter with Wheels High Bar Stool (color Brown, Size 45 33 33cm)
- 75cm Style7 tthappy76 Nordic Wrought Iron Bar Stool Modern Minimalist Home Backrest Dining Chair High Stool Cafe Bar Stool Bar Stool,65Cm Style19
- Mats Carpet Anti-skidding Bathroom mats Water-Absorbing mats-D 60x39cm(24x15inch)
- Tatami futon Mattress, Breathable Comfortable Sleeping pad Antibacterial Anti-mite Soft Double Sided Available Mattress Topper-J 150x220cm(59x87inch)
- Carved Straight Five-way All-Copper European Black Bronze Antique Basin Hot and Cold redating Faucet Into The Wall Kitchen Black Bronze Faucet, High Carved
- O NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap The Copper gold Water Tap Hot And Cold Bath Basin Taps Antique Retro Single Hole Wash W
- Krups 358-70 La Glaciere Ice Cream Maker
- 14 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European retro style, copper basin, hot and cold, the redation of the sink Faucet 23 (color 12)
- Oudan Mixing Hot and Cold Taps Vegetables Basin Kitchen Faucet Mixer Entire Copper Continental (color -, Size -)
- Major-Q Industrial Style Coffee Sign Black Metal Drum Shade Ceiling Hanging Single Bulb Pendant Light Rl90a0008
- ZHFJGKR&ZL Taps Solid Brass gold Bathroom Faucet Container Sink Faucet Deck Inssizetion Mixer Faucet Hot And Cold Water
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The Copper Black matte surface of the tub basin basin mixer high and low, hot & cold water taps, high, white and gold (color High Chrome and gold).
- Xiujie Faucet New Double-Connected Copper Faucet Basin Faucet Fashion Environmentally Friendly Low Lead Faucet Brass Casting
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet, Sink Sink Faucet, Single Cold Single Hot Wall Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin faucet bronze basin faucet 2160
- GWM Bathtub Inflatable Bathtub, Folding Tub Family Pool Adult Bathtub, 110x90x35cm, bluee (color A)
- Rock Plenum?–?Hand Shower with 3?Functions. Showers and Sprinkler System. Ref. a5b1411?°C00
- Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Antique Faucet
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap The Kitchen Sink Full Copper Cold-hot-Cold-Water Washing Dishes in a Bathtub Faucet A
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.